Brand Ambassador Rules
Thank you so much for being a EZ Detangler Ambassador! Your participation in the Brand Ambassador Program is governed by the Program Terms and Policies which contains all of the rules of the program. Below are some answers to some of the frequently asked questions about the Brand Ambassador Program rules. These rules are very important so we hope that you will read through them carefully.
- You most definitely need a Personal PayPay Account
- Please don’t comment with your Ambassador code on any EZ Detangler Brush social media posts (Sponsored or Organic) or channels (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), even if you see another Ambassador doing it. (**This will trigger an immediate ban)
- Similarly, don’t post your Ambassador code to any posts from EZ Detangler Brush wholesale accounts or stores who carry our products. Also, please do not go into stores that sell EZ Detangler Brushes and share your code with customers. If we receive word from a wholesale account this is happening, you will be removed from the program.
- Do not sell EZ Detangler items at events of any kind. We have our events team that handles all event selling.
- DO NOT add your Ambassador code to coupon sites, it’s cheating! We check these sites frequently. If we find your rep code added to one of these coupon sites, you will be notified immediately and this will be cause for REMOVAL from the Ambassador Program.
- Remember that the purpose of the EZ Brand Ambassador program is to bring new king & queens struggling with the detangling process to the brand, and help spread the EZ Detangler movement and create a positive and supportive environment!
- Be kind and respectful to all other ambassadors.
- And most importantly, your Ambassador Code is now automatically generated for you when you apply! Hint: The Coupon ID number you enter MUST enter the number 10. If the system says that it is already taken then you may use a different number like 11 or 12. Make sure there are NO special characters either! If you don’t stick to the FirstName10 format, we’ll have to change your code for you, and that may cause issues tracking your sales (which we definitely don’t want!).